View Single Post
      10-23-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
One-Way
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Coupe

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Best Place To Get A Customized German License Plate?

When I first got my E90, in August of '05, a few months later, I ordered a customized german plate, for the front only. The website I used, I had found on eBay. germanstuff4you, is what they were called. Something like that.

I told them what I wanted, arrived in a few weeks, from Germany. All good.

Not too long after that, I got in a little fender-bender, and my plate was destroyed. Bent, fell in traffic. So, I talked to those guys again and they said they'll send me a new one, with a discounted price since it was damaged in an accident. Paid, but it never came!

Waited weeks, months. Nothing. E-mailed them constantly, they hardly wrote back. After a while, they told me they had sent it once. It had gotten lost. After about a year, they said they tried to send it 2-3 times, I just never got it. Then they wanted proof I paid, etc. HASSLE. I don't know why they'd cheat me like that, even though the first time was smoooooth. Weird.

So, now I need a new plate. Been a year. Where can I find good quality, not too expensive, I had paid about $40 for my last one, including a plate holder.
Appreciate 0