persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Diaz View Post
Hello fellow M3 drivers:

Looks like I'm next in line for the retractable "leaky roof" syndrome on M3's or 3 series Bimmers.
So far two BMW dealers have attempted to resolve or fix the leak (only on driver's side a pillar) which occurs while "hand washing" with a very light spray.

The only two BMW dealers in my region in south Texas have had my M3 for weeks trying every adjustment to top and replacing weather strip at top A pillar where the top clamps shut.

Still no apparent fix and have notified BMW.USA regarding quality of care of my "former" pristine condition M3. The two south Texas dealers have turned my ultimate driving machine into an "ultimate disappointment" by crashing the front bumper, leaving the leather seats and floors wells uncovered, and dirt (yes black dirt!) accumulate on all interior surfaces while working on car on their dealer lot! I have had to fight with service people at all levels as to why they are degrading, devaluing, depreciating, and damaging my once beautiful $80K M3 that I have been enjoying commuting or dynamically driving. I cannot understand this in light of specifically requesting quality and clean care of my M3 for a warranty issue that they receive BMW reimbursement.

Does anyone have any information for recourse or compensation for a non-fixable warranty issue? Much appreciated since I was hoping to stay in the Bimmer family with such an incredible daily driver and road trip king..
Any information will be much appreciated!
Call BMW NA

Find out the lemon laws in your state (or simply contact a lemon law lawyer)
Appreciate 0