View Single Post
      11-04-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
Stormtroooper
The General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3CS

Garage List
2011.5 M3  [10.00]
Hey guys, sorry i haven't formally introduced myself yet. Name's Andrew. I'm at Spangdahlem. Back in May of this year i bought the Silver gray metallic E46 that use to belong to Joyce, and before her Tyler. I love every bit of this car and have had a complete blast with it. By far the best and most fun i've had in a car period. As i slowly changed little things to make it my own, i realized that winter is coming up and the car will be in "storage" mode in the garage. So the wish list started to begin...

As i added my wishlist up, and started thinking, i started talking with Donovan, and he suggested i go test drive his car. I have absolutely fallen in love again with the M...The E46 is just raw and i love the feedback from the car. But the E92 is so comfortable and still has the balls to move. So i have been contemplating selling the E46 as much as i love the car and i do not want to sell it to get an E92.... So after discussing my options and thinking it through, i am now patiently awaiting to be a proud owner of an E92.

See sig!!!

Andrew

Last edited by Stormtroooper; 11-08-2010 at 02:05 AM..
Appreciate 0