Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

FS:BLACK 19' BBS CH-Rs WITH OR WITHOUT PSS TIRES

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,
I am looking for a new 20 in set up so my wheels and tires are up for grabs. I purchased the wheels and tires less than six months ago. I purchased the wheels from Howe Industries and the tires from Tire Rack. I paid about $1,450.00 for the tires with shipping and approximately $2,500-2,600.00 for the wheels with shipping. In addition to the wheels I purchased the limited edition red BBS center caps for $150.00. I still have the black center caps as well.

The PSS tires are 255/35/19 and 275/35/19s. I have had no issues with rubbing and the wheels are flush with the fender well, no spacers needed. I will not be including the TPMS with the wheels and tires. The tires have about 5,000 miles on them and have not been tracked at all.

The BBS wheels are 19x9 and 19x10. The offset is perfect so there is no need for spacers. There is no curb rash or scratches whatsoever on the wheels. The wheels have also not been tracked.

I am looking for $3,500.00 if picked up locally or $3,500.00 and I am willing to ship at buyers expense. I will cover paypal fees if the asking price is given. I am not really interested in trades as I already have my eye on a set of wheels and tires however, let me know what you have an I will consider your offer.

Please no low ballers as you will be ignored and if you can get the wheels and tires for cheaper from somewhere else, then go ahead and do it as I am not interested in hearing that you can get the wheels from some place you have an established relatioship with for whatever the cost. I looked up the price for the wheels and tires on TireRack which is a reputable source and they are one of the best prices around.

I can provide better pictures of each wheel and tire individually if requested through text or phone call at 915-504-4209. I am trying to get this done before MFest this year so if your quick with the paypal I will be quick with the shipping and have them shipped the same day if not the following day. Thanks.

Attached Images

2011 E90 JBM ///M3 DCT l Gintani Catless X-Pipe w/ Hybrid Exhaust l Vishnu Procede V5 with Meth l l RE Pulleys l Tecnocraft Envy l Arkym CF Diffuser l CF BMW Spoiler l Arkym CF Front Bumper l GB ///M Badge l GB Side Markers l GB Kidney Grills l PSS 275/255/35/19s l VMR VB3s in Hyper Black l CF Steering Wheel Trim l ///M Pedals l Black Tow Hooks l Eibach Springs l GP Thunder Bulbs l IND Key Hole Cover l BMW PSW l Verstrabe Paddles

Last edited by JA///MES; 03-21-2012 at 12:47 PM..
Appreciate 0