04-23-2007, 08:47 PM   #26
ducati955
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: lifted tacoma on 38's & ducati

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
thanx for the compliments!

if your bumper is 30 inches off the ground in ny i believe its illegal.. and your suppose to have a rear bumper as well i think,,,,

i have never been bothered by the police at all, and they are behind me all the time... my plate is tucked under the back too, tires stick out, and grill that cover the headlights... all illegal... once gain, they are really cool w/ lifted trux around here, but in ny (long island) there aren't that many...

i have a 16? gallon tank and have been getting 280 miles per tank stop and go driving....... not too bad....

k & n intake, 2.5 inch borla exhaust, nwor headers, hi flow cat, dynomax muffler, 5.29 gearing (precision gear) and throttle body spacer... maybe all thsi adds 15 hp? maybe? lol
gearing was like adding a supercharger!

i rarely do any offroading, no where to go, but i may beach it this yr, not scared of offroading the truck either, i try to take care of it though

NEW RIDE white GTR!
Appreciate 0