Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kits135i View Post
I support every phone on the market being in IT and my favorite is anything with the Android OS. But I do not bash others due to any short commings. Every phone has pros and cons. This is what testing is for to make sure it has more pros to you. Every phone will have something you hate. So yea! Test it! That's what the store is for. Go in and test it. Play with it for a while. Go in with a list of knowing what you care most in the phone and go test those things. Buying things on a whim then complaining on how it works is just stupid.

Personally the Windows phones are great. They provide a lot for the money. If they are too complicated to use for you then go buy an Apple product. Anything Apple makes is for the simple minded.
You can root and mess with an iPhone you know. The only difference is that it is more difficult. Apple makes sure you have enough knowledge before you go tweaking your phone. They made it so stupid and average people can't break it, which is why it works so well for those stupid and average people. For smart savvy people there are more options than stock.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0