View Single Post
      07-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #13
Crescent167
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3

This guy obviously has personal issues, but I tend to stay out these type of situations. Due to the fact, that there are two sides to the story. It may sound selfish, but I don't believe everything I read (a common problem in this world today, especially with celebrities). I respect the OP, for protecting the members here, from potentially getting ripped off by this user.

One thing that does not make sense to me, is your personal grievance towards this user. Outside of making you drive a bit a further, I don't see the point of your animosity and where you fall victim in your transaction with this guy (and I am no way defending this guy, and personally have no respect for people like this). No dis-respect to you, but from what I read partially through your multiple threads, you received a brand new GC Kit for $500. I just paid $400 just for the caster/camber GC plates. So hopefully this enlightens your day, and makes you realize the bigger problems in this cynical world we live in today. Sorry to come off as some type of preacher, but to me getting frustrated over car parts/Materialistic items in which we are all fortunate to have and enjoy, it's a shame to not look at the real problems this world has. I'm sure this guy will pay for his wrong doings, if the few threads I read about him are true. I truely hope he changes his ways, because Karma isn't something I would think, anyone would want to live with.
Appreciate 0