Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

FS: Vorsteiner Front & Rear Diffuser- - SOLD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD

Hey Guys,

I wasn't planning on starting a for sale thread for these items, but I figured it would be best. I want to sell this locally if possible...but I am willing to ship at buyer's expense. Anyone interested in an Original Vorsteiner front and rear carbon fiber diffuser?

Both are slightly damageed, the clearcoat has cracked. I can have it painted body color if someone wants it to match any color you like or you can take it as is. I was hoping that my body shop could sand it down and reclear it and the cracks in the clearcoat would dissapear, but it doesnt seem to be the case. So I am willing to have it painted at my expense, to match your body color. The middle of the front lip is perfect, so a cool look would be to paint just the side and leave the middle in carbon fiber.

I have attached a few pics...as you can see the front is almost not noticable when on the car. The rear is cracked right above the right exhaust. If you opt to have it painted, I will have it done professionally and the cracked clearcoat will not be seen!

Let me know if your interested

KEEP IN MIND: the Carbon Fiber itself has NOT cracked. Its ONLY the clearcoat.

Attached Images

2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black

Last edited by SlammedR8; 04-21-2009 at 10:31 PM..
Appreciate 0