View Single Post
      03-15-2015, 11:51 AM   #15
donsrno1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colo M3 View Post
"Price for each is similar - their top level of coverage is a little over $3k for 3 years/36k miles".

That is not a good deal for Fidelity. Nego with them! you can get 6yr/60k Platinum plan for around $3500. I just bought the Gold plan 6yr/60k for $2400, planning to keep it for while
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpl77 View Post
Agree--I paid $3400 for 6 yr/60k platinum. Haven't had to use it yet but will take to the BMW dealer that sold it to me for any work that needs to be done.
Are your prices for an additional 6yr/60k after manufacturers warranty expires, or for a total of 6yr/60k from the vehicle being new?

The prices I have are for an additional 3 years/36k. Current vehicle age/mileage is 3.5 years/35k, so this would take me to 6.5 years/71k.

With Assurant, I think they're as low as they'll go on price, whilst Fidelity already includes a significant price drop from initial quote - I can assure you I like to negotiate! haha

All feedback on prices appreciated. From reading around, the $3k mark to take the car to 6.5 years/71k seemed pretty reasonable to me.
Appreciate 0