View Single Post
      08-27-2013, 12:35 AM   #1
andeee05
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

got beat up this weekend

Summary: I got beat up at gaslamp for my food by two guys who just wanted to pick on someone half their size. The police officers convinced me not to press charges but nearly 48 hours later and now my body is in pain and hurting all over. My friend has cuts and bruises everywhere including his head/face. I have one bump on my head and a couple of bruises but can barely turn my head because my neck hurts and my back hurts.

Long Version: hey everyone, this past weekend i went to gaslamp san diego with a couple of friends. Near the end of the night I stopped by one of the pizza spots and got an entire pizza for a couple of us since we left a bit early and the rest of the guys still wanted to continue their night. I was waiting outside of a 7-eleven for my friend on 5th and market i believe when this black guy and hispanic guy approached me after being denied some pizza by the guy next to me.

They asked me for a slice of pizza or if they could purchase a slice of pizza off of me and I politely answered sorry man, i have a couple of my friends coming and its for them as well. My friend next to me who is (5 ft 3) says the same thing. This black guy who is 6 ft 4 if not taller and 250 lbsif not heavier ((if you've watched the blindside thats his size) with his hispanic friend snatches the taquitos in my friends hands as he was eating it and starts to eat it. my friend goes "what the heck man" and whaaaaaam! this guy just punches him. The two of them punch us for a bit then walk away, then the hispanic guy comes back and the two of them start punching us again. Again they walk away but come right back and at this point people around us jump in between us but they would not stop until we were both on the ground. Mind you I'm just 5 ft 9'' 150 lbs and the hispanic guy was my size. The african american outsized us both. Pretty much they just took our food and beat us down. Each time they came at us we told them we don't want any trouble they have already taken our food and we don't want to fight and we'll just walk away. All of this happened in front of hundreds of people

After we were down on the ground they took off running and I got back up and ran after them and waved down 4 officers on their bikes. they cuffed him. After going back and forth with the officers they convinced me not to press charges. I even asked the officers if they would allow me to call my attorney to see what is the best option. They said its not worth it to call your attorney, you'll just be pissing them off. They convinced me pressing charges would just waste my time and nothing would happen to him. WTF WAS I THINKING! I'm still in so much pain. My back hurts and my neck hurts today and my friend has cuts and bruises all over his face. I was thinking of pressing charges but don't know what other options i have.

I plan on making some calls tomorrow since I have not had time today. Please give me some advice. My body is aching. I'm also very upset with the SD police department in how they convinced me to let this guy go and they did not want to wait around for me to think about it and they needed a decision immediately.

OR IF ANYONE HAS VIDEO OF IT PLEASE DIRECT ME TO IT. I KNOW THAT WHEN I GOT TO MY FEET AND CHASED THEM A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HAD THEIR PHONES OUT AND WERE TAPING IT.

Last edited by andeee05; 08-27-2013 at 01:05 AM..
Appreciate 0