12-01-2011, 02:26 AM   #51
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
This. With a CCW you better be 1 second from death before you pull you firearm. And when you pull it you better be prepared to shoot someone. None of this i'll pull my gun and scare the guy crap. As mentioned before, do that and 6 hours later you're in jail, life changed.

To OP: Why so angry? For fucks sake, nothing happened other than you girlfriend got scared. Big fucking deal. Hell, i bet if you hadn't so valiantly intervened that there wouldn't have been a situation in the first place. Look at it like this. Your GF and her friends are oxygen, random street person is the gasoline..... YOU'RE the fucking spark. 90% of what happens to you in your life is determined by your reaction. I'm more scared of your irrational ass than the random street person.

And of course this kind of crap happens to everyone. You think you're the first person to have something like this happen to them? The thing is, the people who didn't act the way your GF did aren't here to tell this cool story.

Seriously, grow up tough guy.
Yeah, we fucking know this already. You felt the need to repeat this and chime in your opinion? It was said a couple times ago. I already said I didn't go back to spark anything with this dude, was trying to find him. Baseball bat was for future incidences that might have escalated dangers against ME. Go back to the first post, I already said the baseball bat wasn't going to be used on the guy. I was going back to scare him. What does that mean? I already said the guy was scared just by my size, so dialogue would have sufficed as I do like discourse more than action in this instances. You look like one too.

So cut it with the "stop trying to be a macho man" BS sob shit against me. I wasn't drunk, nor was I at a bar. I was at a nice restaurant downtown, having dinner on the weekend and some random bullshit happened that caused me to have a ruined night. The bat was just for future self-defence cause the world we live in is such BS nowadays, and Occupy Hobo's seem to liter Vancouver everywhere nowadays, stabbing eachother and OD'ing on drugs. You know the situation here? Thought not. You saw the riots in Vancouver tear the city down? Just on TV, right? Mr. Internet tough guy spewing lectures at me.

Live here and go through it. Enough said. Dude came at us was a loaded surprise and could have done anything. Fact of the matter was he seemed to want to initiate danger by chasing us down. That was enough to put myself into self-defense mode, yeah? You wouldn't? Walk away then, cause he probably would have chased you down, unarmed and everything.

Thread was after-the-fact anyways. Yeah, I already know nothing happened. I was just venting on here and asking if any of you had been in similar situations. Wanna share? Or just always trying to tear everyone down behind your screen, Armchair General?