07-22-2010, 12:48 PM   #59
nh750jd
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh750jd View Post
Hey guys, just bought a set of ohlins road and tracks from the guys at AE performance. Thanks to those guys, should be installed next week. I will post pictures and all the specs when I get these in my hands. I'm excited to see how the ride is and how tunable these coilovers are. I've had eibach springs for a few months and liked the look but I'm ready to move on to the next step in mods. After this ill upgrade to the M3 front suspension kit, sway bars, camber plates and bushings. Ill keep you guys posted, it was a long debate between kw, teins w/ edfc and ohlins. I think I made the right choice but time will tell!
So finally received the ohlin r/t. Surprised to find that no camber plates and lower mounts that connect strut to the front c hub upright were supplied with this kit! Any suggestions? Im even trying to find all the ohlin mounts and stuff but no luck. Yes this is for a non M e90 328, and for all of you wondering they look amazing! Quality is completely obvious, instructions are great. Just trying to find all the right pieces for install. The ground control camber plates look good might pick them up, but i cant seem to find the lower mount shown in all their pictures with a collar like setup that links to the front c hub or upright.

Last edited by nh750jd; 07-22-2010 at 12:55 PM..
Appreciate 0