View Single Post
      11-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

Eibach, Milled Mounts, and E36 Bumpstops

I got my car back from MRF yesterday and I have to say Malek is legit. Very knowledgeable and friendly. He installed Eibachs, milled my strut mounts and used the E36 bumpstops. The ride is a lot better. Also, the firmer springs compress less when get into my car and it actually clears my little ramp going into my garage much better than stock.

I took the car for a 30 minute drive on the streets and local canyons and its amazing. Its not floaty at all in high speed bumps while turning. It feels like stock but lower and slightly more firm. I was very skeptical about installing springs but this is nice...very nice. I was talking with Malek and he knows what hes talking about. I am just gonna keep the springs on until my oem shocks get mushy, then I will come back to MRF for coilovers, but in the meantime im gonna enjoy the new look and ride. He also installed the bmw black chrome set.

Here are some photos: (sorry didnt take before photos)
Attached Images

E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0