View Single Post
      10-29-2013, 03:53 AM   #517
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I really hate that most of it be sarcasm, but unfortunately, its how I truly feel (Obviously not superior to anyone, we are all human and have different personalities). But in the respect of people having a second marriage and such, those who succeed, I sincerely tip my hat to. However, for myself, it would be one and then done.

I am almost unsure how people (men specifically), handle two divorces? Are you now paying alimony for TWO women? I'm sure the second marriage can't end any differently for the man just because he chose to get married again? Is he now basically paying double?
I was reading this book that blamed feminism for most of the relationship problems in the modern era.
Basically, women have externalized the blame for their problems to the generalization of 'men' - that they are the imprisoners of women.
They do this because they don't realize the true cause of their issues - which is the denial of their feminine INNATE nature, which is also ironic as 'feminism' is the blaming of men, when in fact they are women and deny their own natures.. i don't know if they want to be men or they want to destroy all men.
Appreciate 0