View Single Post
      11-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #33
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
As others have mentioned, I think the JRZ RS1 is a great all around damper to get. I have personally contacted well over a handful of people who have first hand experiences with an array of dampers. I have not heard one complaint of the JRZ RS1, especially for those who street drive and track!

On that note though, I am waiting for Motion Control Suspension to finally release their non-remote canister damper. This is the sole reason why I have not made a purchase just yet.

Did AST ever release the 4150 or 4250? I haven't heard much about it over the past several months.
No, neither AST 4150 or 4250 has been officially released and in order to get these a minimum of 5 units must be ordered. There are a few sets of these out there with the 50s internals, but not true 50's. We had a set of 4200's that were upgraded to the 4250's on the 1M. Anyone with 4100 and 4200 can upgrade to the double digressive pistons now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino_RS View Post
What are the price on JRZ RS1 and Ohlins R&T?
JRZ RS1 run $2499 for dampers only. Add springs, rear height adjusters and camber plates you are about $1100 more.

Ohlins R&T has yet an official price. Ohlins Sweden is still working out some details. We are still a few months away from their office release.
Appreciate 0