05-18-2011, 02:14 AM   #9
Alina
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
thought this was another buttseks thread?

Your girl probably sucks. But I bet shes cheating on you anyway. Might as well leave.
OP's name sounds like a girl's name. This also sounds like something a girl would be concerned about as she's leaving the "security" of her current relationship and moving to a different relationship that might have "better benefits". Truth in point, if a guy is the bread-winner in a relationship he won't think about topics like this if he's doubting the relationship and/or about to jump-ship.

OP, I think you should read the thread about that emo-homo relationship breakup. It'll put it into perspective, as one member said, how life is too short for shitty relationships.
Oh no it's not me. Yes I'm a girl, but my friend and I had dinner the other night and she asked me this question, "is the grass greener on the other side". Her situation was pretty messed up actually. She left her guy for someone else cause the guy seemed better. Turns out he's a douche, tried to get back with her ex, but he had already met someone else.

Talk about depressing.
Appreciate 0