View Single Post
      03-29-2008, 01:54 PM   #91
e92drivver
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

G8 is nice & a big step up for GM. I still wouldnt buy one so I dont see it as competition. The car is fast in a straight line but unfortunately I have to turn the wheel to get where I'm going. The 335 with sport suspension can hit the apex of a corner consistently on a track. You may get lucky on a corner with the G8 but it wont be consistent. It is fast off the line though.

There will be a lot of buyers for the price. Since value is a major selling point of the car I wonder what the depreciation, true market value and true cost to own will be on the car. Just because a car is cheap to begin with doesnt mean it is the best value. No doubt it will beat a 335 since it costs so much less but that doesnt mean it is a good buy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson92 View Post
proper english is your friend!

also is you C button broken or something?
Cut the guy some slack. He's not from an English speaking country. You understood what he was conveying. How is your German? Is it absolutely perfect with no spelling mistakes? Travel out of the US once in a while - to non-english speaking countries - and you wont be so quick to judge others for minor grammatical errors.
Appreciate 0