01-14-2013, 04:17 PM   #3
PinkFlamingo
Car Shopping Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by btgM3 View Post
After pondering all week on exhaust brands to choose, I finally decided to go with the Dinan rear section. I was originally set on the Meisterschaft GT2, but after finally hearing it in person I realized it was way too loud and the drone was a bit much. The deciaion to finally go with the Dinan was for a number reasons.

Now that is aside, it's time to look for an xpipe!! My preference is to be completley bolt on and compatible with the Dinan rear section with no cutting or welding. My initial thoughts are below....

Dinan: This would obviously be compatible with the muffler, but price and need for flash are making me think otherwise.

Challenge Street: Price is great and no need for tune. I'm a bit confused as to whether this is bolt on and compatible with the Dinan muffler. When searching here, i've seen some posts that lead be to beleive its bolt on, and others where its not. My preference it to not do any cutting or welding. Does anyone know for sure??

All comments and suggestions are apreciated!
You need to cut the stock X-pipe if you go with the Challenge Street. The primary cats remain and then a cut is made after to install the challenge which eliminates the second set of cats. The end of the challenge street will be compatible with the Dinan rear section.