Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post

The turn around is fast and you can easily rent 10 to 12 DVD a month if you are quick to watch and return.
Yea the turn around is fast. I was doing the 10 or so movies a month with the 1 bluray unlimited plan.

After a few months I started to noticed that nearly all the new new movies were listed as "very long wait". For awhile I chalked it up as maybe they just don't have that many blurays in circulation. Well after another couple weeks of this continuing I logged onto my Dad's account and noticed that if I added the same movies to his queue the were listed as "available now", same blurays and we live 15 minutes apart so either way they can't claim DVD to bluray or geographic. I called to see whats up and they told me that since I was considered a "high user" that I was given wait times and that people that didn't watch as many movies are given a high priority for new movies. Now that's kinda messed up and also no where in their small print, just something they do.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0