Trier Germany
Banned
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: 2009 E-90 M3 space gray

as requested

Quote:
Originally Posted by osteome View Post
I reset my 1200 mile service reminder without any tools. I will have to find the document I downloaded somewhere, but I just used the maintenance reset instructions for a different BMW (regular 3 series I think).

I just googled it up and did a simple reset via the accessory ignition setting and the control stalk. The reminder went away and reset to waht will be the 15K interval. Maybe someone else can chime in.....
ere you guys go!

PROCEDURE TO VIEW OR RESET SERVICE ITEMS IN THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER E90, E91, E92, E60, E61, E63 AND E64 Includes M Cars

Turn ignition to Terminal 15.
Press and hold the Instrument Cluster Set/Reset button for 10 seconds.
The upper display in the Instrument Cluster will be illuminated with a Service Item (example: An oil can is the designation for Oil Service). The lower display in the Instrument Cluster will indicate the remaining time or mileage left for that Service Item (example: 14000). Pressing the button repeatedly will allow the display to scroll through all of the Condition Based Service Items.
Press and hold the Instrument Cluster Set/Reset button again and the lower display screen will indicate "OK" or "DUE".
Pressing the Instrument Cluster Set/Reset button again will allow the "RESET" to appear in the lower window for that service. Releasing and reapplying the button one more time will reset the service displayed in the upper window only. Repeat the procedure for any additional service reset needs.
Note: The CBS service items for both State Vehicle Safety Inspection and State Emissions Inspection cannot be viewed in the Instrument Cluster. These State Inspections can be viewed on the CBS Menu in the Control Display or by DISplus / GT1.
Appreciate 0