View Single Post
      08-24-2010, 11:27 PM   #4530
ploo
slow in, slow out
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 997.2 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC919 View Post
So I killed a set of track pads at Harris Hill Road last month and needed new pad wear sensors. Had my car in at Advantage Downtown today and they quoted me $48 per sensor and $150 to install. Well I found them for $18 at Turner Motorsports and needless to say, I'll be doing the install myself. Man I am sick of that dealership!!

In other news, heard my exhaust gets shipped next week...which is pretty sweet
what ended up happening with that shady mofo robe46m3 or something along those lines? hope it was resolved in your favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calintexas View Post
The ZCP's are a great choice. I expect them to be very durable, and the cost is reasonable. I like Advan RS too. Give Peter a call on when the 19" Alloy Technic mesh's will be available. I was talking to him about them maybe a month ago at one of the DFW AC Saturday meets. It sounded like they were definitely going to do them.
thanks for the tip. i wish i could make it to c&c more often just to see everything in person. what's are the DFWAC meets like? they have some interesting characters on the forums there, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsy View Post
there is drone between 2-3k rpm but my remus did that before the resonator delete. Its loud but I like the way it sounds for now! I will probably get it changed and make it quieter for sure in the future but as of now I still really like it.
pittsy i can't find the video yet, for some reason all the videos i took that day are gone out of my folder, yet i still have the pictures. will check to see if i have them backed up and get back to you, sorry!