boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
How exactly will she find people to support her? It's not as easy as it seems. A semester at even a low college can easily cost a couple grand fora few classes. And when you dont got it, you dont got it.

This is a perfect case of when the government fails. You always hear of how our taxes are helping those who need it or how social programs are needed. Yet, the real people who need it never get it.
if thers a will thers a way. and i totally understand how hard it is. one of my friends who was kicked out of her house is transfering from my school to a state school because its too expensive at a UC. she basically supports herself and works on the weekends--got mad props for her for keeping her head up despite being in the shits... shes been living in a livingroom for the past quarter paying like 200 bucks for rent... feel real sorry and would wanna help her out but know thers not much i can do to help her.

and yeah i agree that not all people get what they need from social programs, but there is also financial aid that you can app for. you need education to get out of situations like this... i mean thats imo the only real way out.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0