View Single Post
      02-28-2009, 09:51 PM   #216
Gearhead999s
Major General
Rep
Drives: RR Velar R=Dynamic M2C R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
I have also done some drives in Vermont (lots of mountain passes) and Northern NY. This can easily been done on a normal weekend trip, leaving on a Friday night. Does anyone have a list of what states share tickets with Ontario? I think NY and Penn do, but I think Vermont and some of the other states are okay.

I assume if you go down to Tennessee & NC you have done the tail of the dragon? I know there are lots of great drives there, and that one sounds great, but maybe too busy now. Love to pick your brain on your favourite drives...perhaps tomorrow if you are there.
Been going down there for about 15 years as we have friends from Burlington who have a cabin located about 45 minutes from HWY 129,All the roads are great in that whole area and the"Dragon" is not the only great place to go & do some corner carving.There are a lot of people from the GTA that go there a few times a year to enjoy the area as it is about 12-13 hours from here.A friend of mine from here manages the store @ Deals Gap and is at the centre of Mecca for biking enthusiasts and a great place to hang out and watch the eclectic goings on of both bikes & cars.

www.dealsgap.com

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

[

Last edited by Gearhead999s; 03-01-2009 at 06:01 AM..
Appreciate 0