11-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #13
SROC3
The limit of adhesion is my home.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a Boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimiTed View Post
So I've been ready to order a 2012 E92. I've been working with a dealer down south. Problem is I can't get ahold of the CA to place my order. I've had to call in numerous times and all I ever get is his assistant. I have a local dealer that's ready to sell me a car but at a higher cost($1000). Perhaps I'm expecting too much? Is this standard? I've called in several times and am always promised an email or call with nothing. I can't imagine what it would be like to get updates on the production status if I can't even place a deposit. How long did it take everyone to get their orders in? Should I just wait it out or pay the extra money for what I have experienced as better service. The more expensive dealer has gotten me farther in the order process in a day versus what the other dealer has done in ten. Sorry for the rant, but I really expected purchasing an M3 would be a happy time in my life. I'm so frustrated I'm tempted to walk away from it completely.
My current car was leased (and later financed) from a dealer in San Francisco. Both times he treated me fairly well. Then come time to get my M3 I got wind of Ryan and Steve Thomas BMW from this forum. It has been a 2 year process - between me deciding to keep my car or go with a new M3. I'm in sales - and I would have given up on myself!

Ryan and his staff have been nothing but patient and courteous with all my queries and questions, all the way down the the point of order/purchase. My father used to be the #1 salesperson for Jaguar/Ferrari worldwide about 10 or so years ago (top car salesman at any dealership he landed in). Even he said, as he watched me go through the process with Ryan - "Son, now that's the way to sell a car. I must say, his Customer Service is amazing, not to mention the pricing as well." NO one has been able to come close to provide me with this kind of buying experience.

I strongly suggest you give Ryan a call. All that have worked with him on this forum will attest to their superior service and pricing.

I am proud to say that my car is now somewhere in the Pacific and should be in my hands very soon! I would highly recommend Ryan and Steve Thomas BMW