View Single Post
      07-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: ACR

✚WHEELSTO | Alloy Technic MESH 20" Limited Time Special! Don't Miss Out On This One!

We have been working with Alloy Technic for quite some time now and the look and quality of the Alloy Technic Mesh wheels for the E9X M3 has been one to make my heart skip a beat. (I have leemik on here to thank for that.)

Alloy Technic Mesh wheels are specific to the BMW marque. They are 10000 ton Rotary Forged using 6000 series Al Alloy and strengthened with T6 treatment. With weights that are barely hit the 20lb mark, the MESH is a very impressive feat even in today's lightweight wheel standards. It is even more impressive considering the deep concavity of the face and the clean machining of the dense mesh spokes.

We are proud to offer the 20" Alloy Technic MESH to all E9X M3 owners at a special price for a limited quantity of 10 sets. All 10 sets have been pre-cut and are in raw-format waiting to be finished to the color/finish of your choice.

Specifications:
F: 20 - 9.0 et22 ~ 19.8lbs
R: 20 - 10.5 et27 ~ 21.6lbs

Regular MSRP: $5400/set (powdercoat finish) and $5800/set (Brushed finish)

Details of the Summer Special!
Special Pricing
- Powdercoat Finish: $3995/set*
- Brushed Finish: $4295/set*
* Price does not include shipping to your location

How Long Is the Special?
- Limited time: Ends Aug 31 or while Stocks last

How Long Does It Take For Me To Receive My Wheels After I Order Them?
- Powdercoat/paint - 3-5 days**
- Brushed/clear - 7-10 days**
** Lead time does not include transit time and will be effective from the order confirmation

(Thanks to: Leemik)

How to Order or Get More Information:
Call: 312.880.7767
Email: info@wheelsto.com
PM the WheelSTO Crew:
Julius ● Julius@WSTO
Frank ● Frank@WSTO
Dave ● WSTO