05-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #348
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135i View Post
Hmmmmm.. i wonder how the 76ers got to game 7 in Boston in the second round of the NBA playoffs.. Oh..thats right.. you told me.. they got lucky against the Bulls and got lucky 3 times against the Celtics....lol...whew...
... Go Sixers baby !!!
no! they got lucky to get pass the BULLS. the Sixers earned every win vs. Boston. I give them 100000000% credit for all their wins, no luck there.

If Rose and Noah had not got injured, Sixers would not have "cruised" by the Bulls. In fact, they barely won even without Rose/Noah...won by what 1 point in the final game?

But in regards to the Boston v. Philly series....Philly has every right to be where they are now & even win it.

But you gotta think about it...how did the Sixers win Game 6? Not because of their ultra crazy tough defense they were putting on the Celts. It was because the Celts were simply sucking on the offensive end at a ridiculous shooting percentage. They still played good D, it's just Philly had better offense.

I do not see the Celtics shooting so poorly at home, game 7, with play off experience, with 3 stars, it's crunch time or go home. THAT and I don't even want to get into how the NBA is rigged. I'd be damn if Stern has a Sixer v. Heat series vs. Boston v. Heat.

The league is a joke now, it's mostly all about money.