swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Fuckkkkkk sorry man. Ex girlfriend?
Absolutely no ex's, angry colleagues nor angry clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerpartscad View Post
i find the further i park my car the more damage takes place!
sorry to see that, your reaction is alot better then mind would have been! Is there any chance of spot painting to try and save factory finish?
I actually prefer the entire panels to be refinished. Either way the panels would each be entirely clear coated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu View Post
Swamp2, where exactly in Irvine did this happen. I live in Irvine and work down the street from you (in the office towers by the Marriot). In fact I think i've seen you around the block (then again M3's are as common as Civic's in the area especially space gray & alpine white ones). This was not random vandalism unless you were close to the Carl's Jr which gets late traffic.

Someone took the effort to inflict maximum damage. If you don't think it could have been someone you know I'd say you inadvertently pissed someone off in traffic and they followed you.
Office park, more or less SE corner of I-5 and Jamboree.

The car was parked for many hours after my arrival and before the damage. If that was at all possible they would have had to follow me, note my location and return much later with the off chance the car would still be there (after 7 p.m.).

I agree (as did the Police) that the level of damage indicates some very strong personal feelings. I just cannot come up with a single suspect. It's impossible to know for sure but I am still strongly suspecting it was more or less random. Random less the choice of a reasonably nice car.
| XPEL Full Front Wrap | Hardwired V1 | Interior Xenon Light Kit |
Appreciate 0