M666 SLL
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M666 SLL View Post
Cheers matey. Booked in PMW (been there before) as saw Ian's (alpina527) motor today and it was quality!! Has been a massive help so I'm looking forward to getting it done.
Small world, we're all from the same place. What colour is your car?

Btw - M3fast post is very good regarding the front and rear toe settings. If you want more front end bite you can reduce the front toe in. I've heard mixed reviews about Thorney Motorsport but they set up cars with max neg camber, 2mm front toe out and 1mm rear toe in, claiming it makes the car much more willing to turn in without sacrificing straight line stablity and also improves steering feel. Some users on the US site also run these settings with favourable feedback. Just some extra things you might want to take into account.

Yeah it is a little funny that we all live in the same place. I'm actually in Hatfield Peverel, car is same as Ian's - well without all the quality mods although hopefully with his help I am sorting the springs and spacers :-)

I was saying to Ian that the only e9x's I'd seen about Chelmsford way were a light blue, White convertible and a dark blue with black wheels (looks good)

I quite like the idea of the duck boot spoiler for the boot (all as one) but don't know price
Appreciate 0