05-08-2013, 11:51 PM   #53
DeleteAccountPlease
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionJim View Post
nothing has happened to my M yet (knock on wood), but i had a couple things happen to my 05 built STi when i had it.

pisses me off to no end how people are so careless/such assholes, and don't respect other peoples' property.

one i recall was coming out from bowling with some of my college classmates and see about 100 brunswick zone flyers jammed into my hood scoop and on my intercooler.

even worse was it got broken into twice. first time with a spark plug and they took the radar detector, which they didnt even take the cord, but it rained in my car the whole night so it was soaking wet and i had to drive in the rain with no front driver window about 40 minutes to get a new window installed and tinted.

second time they hit it with a crowbar or bat and stole all of my gauges, my fog light covers, my grille, and also clipped wires under the hood, but didn't take the change in the tray.

few others with spit and drinks and other miscellaneous items being on or against my car, and then a couple door dings.

didn't drive like a douche or do anything to bring negative attention to myself, so i guess i just had it comin

couldn't and still can't believe that for every decent, hard-working person in this world, there are 100 that just don't care and have no respect. hopefully the whole "what goes around, comes around" karma thing takes affect and comes back to bite these people in their asses.

/rant
thats horrible man. People have no respect.
Appreciate 0