View Single Post
      02-26-2013, 08:55 AM   #16
Castr_85M
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW/Fox 6MT E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by advans View Post
Hey guys, So recently, I noticed a 'vibration' driving on the highway at around 60-80mph. I first thought it was my wheels being un-balanced, but I've been back and forth to the tire shop, balanced it, car feels fine, vibration came back. Until a tire mechanic/member on the forums, mentioned to me, it may be the diff going bad? (it is also not a constant vibration, it happens, then it goes away...)

So yesterday, driving home on the freeway cruising at about 60mph on a pretty flat road, I noticed the vibration, and the steering becoming hard. I pulled over the service station, shut the car off, turned the car back on, jumped on the freeway again. The vibration was gone. what the hell is going on!
I'm having the same exact issue bro! Mine mainly does it when the car is cold. It's a vibration of the entire care like seats and center console. I've removed spacers, checked all exhaust connections, checked engine mounts from underneath car, took it to the dealer and said all drivetrain parts(bushings, axles, etc) look as new.

E90 M3 AW/Extended FR•Ohlins•Borla•ACM•K&N•IND•BBS•Vredestein•Velos Designworks•Vorsteiner•BMW Performance•Lux AE•Arkym
Appreciate 0