Rep
Drives: E90 M3 AW

Garage List
2007 335i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvinz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKLYZ View Post
Finally got around to Installing. Super fast shipping! Ordered on the 4th and received on the 7th!
awesome.. I'm about to do this tomorrow..both m button and start/stop button..any difficulties or pretty straight forward? the start/stop button trim is a bit different on the 1M but should be more or less the same method I hope.
I couldn't figure out how to detach the steering wheel buttons from the steering wheel so I performed the swap while the button unit was still connected. Not too painful but had to do it at an angle. If you can get your control buttons completely removed from steering wheel then it would be a piece of cake. It took me about 40min from start to finish for the Mbutton. About 10min start to finish for the push start button. Also the M button fit a little snug when seated which had me concerned with getting stuck when depressed however once reconnected to the retractable button, it performs like stock!