View Single Post
      12-29-2011, 01:10 AM   #41
SuperTech504
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808elise View Post
So many haters on here. Who cares what they say as every hater is just someone following the greater of the majority. Check out e46fanatics sometime and check out all the BS they say about E92s just because they can't afford to make a move. The people that make this forum awesome are the ones that don't even own an M and come here to comment on the cars because they don't have anything vested into the car. Usually, the worst are the ones who have the most vested.

I think your car looks great. I personally like BBS but can appreciate some originality in a forum where all you see is matte black mesh rims. Hence the reason why companies like IND are so F()*ing awesome and have added some color to our black and white beemer worlds.

I look forward to seeing further mods on your car as it will probably b one of the ones that others will soon be copying because of its originality. No one will give a about these haters cars ever.
Hahahaha!!!
Nicely said!
This is why I posted this, LOL!
I knew it was gonna stir up some shit!
I love they way people say "let's see how it performs on the track now". Obviously I wouldn't take my car to the track with this setup on it.
But met me put my stocks back and set my height to performance with the slicks an then against your stock n we can have a day full of fun!

I love the "hater" comments!
Make me want to mod my car out of the ordinary even more!

Like I said before, all e92 M3 owners all follow the same look and do the mesh or bbs look. Don't get me wrong I like that look but prefer the luxury look when I'm on the street.(daily driver)
Appreciate 0