View Single Post
      01-03-2012, 11:01 PM   #132
Ti335
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt View Post
As we stated before we are not posting up testing certificates because they are too easily copied and forged... if you doubt this try and find a single other wheel testing certificate publicly posted on the internet. There is a reason why people haven't posted this kind of information before and why we aren't going to start now.
I've been following this thread with some interest. I have to say, this is the lamest attempt at an "explanation" I've ever come across. You make it sound like posting a TUV certificate here would be the equivalent of uploading top secret State Department documents on Wikileaks or something. You really think everyone here is a dumbass, don't you?

I just did a google images search for "TUV Certificate" and got over 90,000 results. That's right, ninety thousand. I think it's fair to say that your concern over somebody trying to "copy and forge" your non-existing certificate is rather hilarious considering that there are literally thousands of these documents from other companies already in the public domain.

On top of that, you already posted a picture of your TUV certificate...or rather something that you claimed was a TUV certificate. Once it was pointed out that the document you claimed to be a TUV certificate was nothing of the sort, you all of a sudden became very concerned about this whole supposed "copy and forge" threat. Again, you must think we are all pretty dumb...
Appreciate 0