MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
I bought a hamman style front spoiler, cf mirror caps, and a few others. The hamman style piece wasn't horrible look wise but the construction you could definitely tell the difference. I didn't like the overall look so I just never put it on. Still sitting in storage. I bought the cf mirror caps (the eBay ones and totally regret it). Just completely not what I was expecting. Knew they were overlays before i ordered but the pics were a bit deceiving online versus what they were. Still have them if you're interested in a spectacular deal. Pretty much decided just to never buy anything that wasn't the "real" deal after that. Unless you can see it in person I would advise the same to you as well...but that's often the biggest problem. They really don't want you to see this stuff before you buy it. It's all personal preference though... I just decided I spent a ton of money on my dream car and didn't want to cheapen the car by putting on cheap parts regardless of how good they looked. Good luck modding... It's addicting and a ton of fun.
Appreciate 0