02-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #216
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
I'll tell you one thing, I place a lot more weight on Car and Driver's reports than Footies' opinions.

I just realized one big thing, you accuse us all of being BMW fanboys but it is obvious that you are the biggest fanboy of them all except you are an Audi fanboy. The cars you love don't even have a forum with members that are enthusiastic enough for you to go to and talk Audis with, instead you have to come here and talk Audis with us BMW enthusiasts'. Shit, most BMW enthusiasts are more enthusiastic about Audis than Audi owners themselves.

did you know there are two Audi forum moderator's on this site???

Seems to me most Audi owners aren't even car guys, check out the lack of action in the RS4 and RS5 forums at Fortitude........ just a sad amount of activity:

thats why we have so many Audi fan boiz on here...its too lonely on their forums!!

http://forums.fourtitude.com/forumdi...?787-RS-4-(B7)

http://forums.fourtitude.com/forumdi...-amp-RS-4-(B8)

If AWD is superior than why didn't it get around the track quicker. You have said in many of your previous RS5 related posts that the RS5 will be superior to the M3 in the wet weather, I think this proves it is not.
Because of the terrible weight distribution and a Quattro system that is technically faltered in design....and its overweight!!
It's laughable when you have a few Audi fanboiz on here making false claims...putting down BMW...and when there is a rebuttal....they say things like: "what a bunch of badge whores"....too funny!
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0