View Single Post
      04-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #202
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Okay here is my 4th and final one I think I may have set a few records on this forum with getting into the third e92 over the period of only one year. You see it all started with a visit to Die Welt in 2009 Big Mistake then I so loved it my time at Die Welt and the BMW Museum just across the Street no to mention the breathtaking visit to the Factory just across the street from the Museum.

Anyway I happend to be there on May 5th and 6th in 2009 when the German market was introduced to the new Z4 models with the hardtop retractable roof.

My love for the Bimmer was rekindeld in a bad way. I so wanted to get into one of them sexy Z4's and I did only to end up into a e92 very shortly thereafter.

The M3 e92 marathon (involving 4 M3 cars (a e46 and three e92 models) started in the spring of 2011 and ended just 2 weeks ago to the day.

Spring 2011 - sold my 2002 e46 M3 to a fellow Canadian in Ottawa.

Spring 2011 - traded my Z4 and purchased a 2011 slightly used M3 Stock MT AW/FR no iDrive.

Fall 2011 - Traded the 2011 for a 2012 new M3 Loaded MT LMB/Black

April 5, 2012 - Traded the 2012 for a 2011 new M3 Loaded M-DCT AW/Black (photo below). I've done this since my wife and I wanted to downscale to one car and only keep the M3. Naturally as things go situation changed and we will be keeping our DD after all. And why not I have a nice car the wife deserves the same privilege .

I think that must be some kind of record (there may be another fellow here I've read about that trades his car every few months )

There you have it the story of 4 fine cars all within a time frame of approximately one year. If I don't keep this car (below) for at least 2 years you all can ban me from this forum and trow rotten eggs at me or my car

I will add a CF spoiler some CF interior trim and a light tint on the side and rear window like I had on my very first AW in the next few weeks.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 10-05-2012 at 01:49 PM..
Appreciate 0