View Single Post
      09-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #4
ns2000x
Converted
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 M3

BMW Canada M - Financing

* disclaimer - I have read months and months worth of information on the USA, but the same isn't available for Canada, so I hope someone here can help.

So as not to spread my questions all over the forum, I'll ask a financing question here to any fellow Canadians who my peruse this thread.

I am anticipating placing an order in December 2010 (~3 months from now) for delivery around March. [I may push this a little if I decide to partake in European Delivery for better weather.]

I tend to keep my cars for a long time, and an M3 sedan would be no different. As such I prefer to finance rather than lease. Not really the point of the question here but a point of reference.

My question in two parts:
If by some miracle BMW Canada came out with a special offer rate on the order of say 3.9% / 48Months, (the type of rate that doesn't make me feel like I'm being raked over the coals) in December when I ordered the car, would this rate, or any potential better rate between order and delivery be honoured? [The verbiage on BMW.ca seems to imply rates are only applicable to deliveries by months end - not helpful for orders]

Part two:
Many a financial institution would be happy to by buy a portion of my home off me, but that isn't up for debate. Where else might I look for a back up financing in the event BMW doesn't move from the ridiculous ~6.95%?

Thank you for your consideration.

'11 BMW M3 E90 Jerez - Fox | '17 BMW i3 BEV Protonic - Dalbergia
Appreciate 0