03-03-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
DaveDee
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
Gintani CEO in Australia today

Hi Everyone

I have the pleasure of Alex, CEO of Gintani in California arriving tonight in Brisbane.

Alex is also bringing his Head Tech with him and we are going to do installs of 2x Gintani Stage 2 superchargers with the new manifolds.
There will be lots of Pics, vids and reviews. The Superchargers will be on display on Track day this coming March 28th at Queensland Raceway.

Alex has gone to the trouble of coming here to personally overview the installs at Mike Weber's Prestige and Performance shop in Brisbane where the installs will be done from now. It's great when a Vendor takes the trouble to come here to experience first hand any subtle differences in the install on our right hand drive vehicles. Also testing and tuning to the optimum with our fuel. It's also a great opportunity for our preferred installer to have lots of time to discuss and go over the finer points of the Supercharger Design

Alex will be doing tunes over the next few days so if you are interested in having a tune or a DCT tune let me know. This can be in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast over the next few days.

If you are considering doing a Supercharger, exhaust system (full or rear section only) feel free to PM me or give me a call on 0434 555 660 and I'll try and prise myself from under the hood
Appreciate 0