01-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #108
edwin_jo
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ED ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Anyone that has received their cable and is ready to tune, please give me a ring/text/email/PM.

edwin_jo and Phanto//M are already tuned.

C17Moosedriver scheduled for Tuesday. Talked to a few others too. Let me know if ready.

(PS: I will be out of town Tuesday - Saturday for some business down in Vegas and the consumer electronics show - but I will have internet and tuning ability from there).

Thanks!
Hey guys !!! I received my cable yesterday, and later at night I hooked up with Mike so he could do the tuning. It took less than half an hour to do the whole process.

My car was updated back in June 2012 by a dealer, and according to Mike I was updated to the latest software. Well, back to Mike's tune, it is like driving a completely different car, the smoothness, the driveability, and the pulling power in every gear is dramatically improved, the car is much more enjoyable to drive now. I highly recommend this tune, I could not be any happier.

If you guys are in the fence whether to get Mike's tune, don't think twice, just go ahead and do it, you will not be disappointed.

The customer service that Mike provides is second to none. Mike, if you are reading this message, thanks again for a wonderful product.

Next mod, coding perhaps?
Appreciate 0