10-15-2008, 07:05 PM   #48
itofigari
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 CP| MW / SO

Quote:
Originally Posted by in867 View Post
For almost a year I was certain I was getting a 2009 E90 M3 in March or April of 2009. Then a a special deal fell in my lap with a 2008. The .9% financing was the final piece that pushed my decision to getting one now.

My father has driven BMWs since the early 1980s, the latest being an M5. I've always known I would be able to "upgrade" to a bimmer but until recently I was looking heavily at a 335i. But the combination of warranty issues with aftermarket chips (a must in my book), mechanical issues (fuel pumps, turbo whine, limp modes, etc.), and a really good deal on an M3 sealed the deal.

I've taken it out on some local windy roads that I know well and this beast surpassed my expectations which I didn't think was possible. It must be close to an F1 car compared to my 2006 TL, which I though was decent. This is in another league. Scratch that, another dimension.
Now if I could just get through the break-in period already.

My immediate planned mods are a clear bra, blacklines, and tinted windows. After that a short shifter and possibly an intake.

Couple of questions: Does this car really not have a CD changer? And what's the best way to remove the dealer sticker on the back of the car. I didn't get paid to advertise.

Anyway, here are the details:

Jerez Black / Fox Red / Aluminum
6MT
Tech
Premium
Cold Weather
Premium Sound
Moonroof
19" Wheels
Sirius
HD Radio
PDC
Ipod / USB
Sunshades

Anyone interested in a very nice 2006 Acura TL? I have a feeling I won't be driving it any time soon.
---
Hey man,
I am in the same position you were before! I just got offered 0.9% financing for an 08! AW, red fox, Premium, Tech, 19", sun roof, Ipod ....etc...
I was ABOUT to order a 2009 but I cant let this deal pass by...I like the new taillights but after seeing the video of a 2008 E90 M3 with blacklines....AWESOME.
WHERE can I get them, do you know???
Thanks
Appreciate 0