View Single Post
      08-21-2010, 11:32 PM   #24
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I'd do the same thing ifshe was a cheating whore. But mind you the OP said if you'd secretly DNA test your son "after" now knowing the legal trepidations that could/could not occur if your wife cheated on you.

What I meant was why any expecting-father would worry whether his newborn son was illegitimate in the first place. I don't suspect this rationale to be common to most men and I'd find it odd why you'd now DNA test your child after reading a post in the OT. This is why, if I were in such a situation, I'd still NOT DNA test my child under the grounds of invaliding the trust of the marriage.

While being "safe than sorry" is a relevant aspect, there are more relevant aspects such as keeping a sound marriage and not having it fall into such quick suspicion (especially after your first born child is birthed). Do you see where I'm going with this?
DNA test was my stance before I read this thread...And I came to this stance because of the sheer number of stories I have heard of men that this has happened to.

Yeah, I see where you're going with this.
Appreciate 0