BMW6Speed
BMW3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xDrive Msport

[QUOTE=Richt127;11300604]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW6Speed
other factors aside. youre saying if your car is faster, its not db of you to rev at another car? What if the G driver is heavily modded and think they can give your modded 335 a run for the money? Are they still considered dbs?

I believe that people are dbs, not the car they drive. I get revved at by bikes, other bmws, civics, lambos, etc(thats a lot of dbs). Sometimes i just step on it to be a good sport. Purpose of getting a sports car is to go faster no?
No your right, revving at another car for no reason is being a DB. I guess I meant to say if you see a G begging to get put in his place, like driving wild, trying to race you or even with a license plate like the one in the pics on the previous page, you just want to make an example out of him though right? Again I just meant to say that the OP always has G's trying to race him, but even if I provoke one or not, they don't want to race me, they always back off. Im sure if one was modded heavily enough they wouldn't be phased by my rims and exhaust n still try to run.

2011 335xi Msport
Jb3, BMW Performance Exhaust, BMS Performance Intake, BMS Chargepipe, AR 4" DP
Black Kidneys, 35% Tint, 20% Tail light Tint, Blacked out front reflectors, Painted Black Msport Rims
Appreciate 0