View Single Post
      09-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
TheKosherStogie
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 DCT AW/Red

1st track day in the BOSS

(there have been some people asking about the BOSS so thought id post this here too, used to have a Gintani SC e92 m3)

Went for a friend Bday and he rents the track out (willow springs/big willow). Were 3 McLarens there! what a car.

I was HIGHLY impressed with the BOSS! Handled much better than the C63 P31 I just got rid of(too front heavy and too much understeer). The boss was very balanced and highly adjustable mid corner. I set the suspension to 5/5, put the power down very well. Engine was great on the track as well as the clutch and gearbox, I only had a little trouble going into 5th sometimes. My buddy drove it too, who was driving his friends aston martin DBS and he absolutely loved it! Wanted to go buy one. There was a regular stang GT 5.0 that brakes were dying, mushy pedal, heard smoke started coming from the rears too, everyone thought the car was crap. There is a huge different between the GT and the BOSS is what I have realized. This made me very happy I bought the car, and I havent driven stick in a long time on a track and it was so FUN! Got frustrated once or twice but loved it. Buttonwillow w/ SPEEDDISTICT on the 30th!

BW C13 - 1:57:2
ACS - 1:49:6
WSIR - 1:30:6
Appreciate 0