02-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #79
SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewabf View Post
Sam I did not see your support of IND and co on the previous page...
however, I think that members that keep pming vendors and openly asking for assistance, should have sex after the courting/flirting. Leaving the vendor with a box of tissues to use, isn't cool. He should have bought from them. This was my thread and I have stated that IND shipped to me in 5 days incl New Years Day after payment and I am in Africa dude!!

No aggression or sensitivity, just strong opinion and support of guys who have looked after me. The agenda chirp was probably a bit strong
I don’t disagree with you, but sales are sales. Just because you contact someone for a quote doesn’t mean you have to buy form them. That being said the main vendors here are great and do deserve business because of the hard work they put in, which is why I have bought from some, and in some cases gotten quotes but not bought from them.
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0