08-26-2005, 06:11 PM   #20
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
The bouncers were actually kinda short hah. But there was like 6 of them, and they all looked at me, looked at my license about 1000x. As for scanners, yes we have them.. BUT, it makes no difference in my situation because they're reasoning was the fact that i was using a different girls VALID license. So yes, it would have scanned legit, but they think it was my sister or a friend. I told them i have 3 older brothers.. SO, that wasnt logical. And i had my wallet w/ SO many cards that had my name on it, but yet, they said.. well u could have taken this girls wallet also. The cop told me its ok for me to drive w/out a license, if i get pulled over, they will check my info and see that it was taken away, and id recieve a "fix it" ticket. WHAT THE F!? So basically pay for more shit when i am NOT at fault.
The first time this happened to me, i did email the local news guy who handles all the wrongly accused cases or whatever, and they actually told me they were going to keep my case in file.. So I should email him again.
Once i told the cops every single license plate of every car i owned, they knew it was me, but they rather make me go throu all this shit, than admit they were wrong.