Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 AW M3 6MT

Mirror caps (carbon or black)
Hood Vents (carbon or black)
Side Gills (carbon or black)

Exhaust:
Since price will double or triple on an exhaust and you did mention that being an issue, here are two affordable exhaust systems

Remus - $1200 I think you can find this exhaust
Megan - $500 You can find this exhaust

I've had Remus products, they are great for the price. I've never owned Megan but can you really go wrong with that price?

Wheels:
Again, if price is any sort of issue, you can get some badass wheels much cheaper.
Velocity Motoring (VMR) - makes great wheels, Ive beat up a few sets of these and they take it like a champ.
Varsstoen - These guys make nice reps of Volks and BBSs. I ran a set of the TE37 reps they offered on my my 08 and had no complaints.

Suspension:
Coilovers are over-rated for this car UNLESS you are a track head and really are capable of driving your existing stock set-up to the limits, you probably should not waste money on Coilovers. Most guys drive their cars on city streets and their cars see maybe 1-2 track days a year yet they think they need coils. Its insane.
Here are two other options for you...

H&R Springs - you can get a set for around $300. Gives you a nice drop, increases cornering. But you will feel a little more bounce at high speeds (120-130mph) when hitting bumps.

KW Adjustable Spring Sleeve Over Kit - This is just released from KW and should be more than sufficient if you are looking for an adjustable drop. I think they run around $800.

Have fun!