aelalfy1989
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 INFINITI FX35

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckvic View Post
real Recaro Sport Seats
Personal options someone who pays 75k for an M expects a balance of luxury and spotiness. Not an honda civic with funny seats just to save weight and lose comfort and look of an M. you guys don't seem to understand European levels of luxury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Windy View Post
rear seat delete.
Lol typical Honda civic move you are driving an M. Treasure it for being the most comfortable sports car there is. rear seat deletion? You think a luxury brand like BMW will do this? lol funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
HUD
CF Roof for E90
Ventilated seats
Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
There're really 2 issues here: what should be standard, and what should be optional.

STANDARD (that currently is not): Leather, bluetooth, iDrive (with screen, but no nav). And yes, iPod/USB should be standard as well, or at least a freaking CD changer.

OPTIONAL: HUD, Brembo brakes, Sport Exhaust, front PDC (along with rear). Nothing else makes sense on this car, like ventilated seats, power steering column, and other luxury crap like that. Oh, and I'd delete power sunshade, even though I have it.
very good points. Finally someone who understands BMW standards. I'm very amazed because its exactly what I want. Standard common thinks should be standard and Options should be offered. Maybe Heated steering wheel for Winters in Canada as well as hmm Heads up display for those that want a little more luxury. Not saying standard but OPTIONS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
wider tires
screen without needing idrive
and incredibley smooth, high revving, powerful;V8
oh wait..
Heads up display?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3luvr View Post
Alarm, rear back up camera, leather and blue tooth should be standard. For this price range we should not be nickeled and dimed into paying extra for these items.
REAR VIEW CAMERA THAT A MOST ON A 75K CAR. I THINK THATS A MUST. THANK YOU