06-03-2010, 03:02 PM   #4
zenderm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 DY/2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbona View Post
Do a little search on here.... I think one of the Vendors have already done a retro-fit.
Thanks Mate! Yup EAS has already done the retrofit and it is possibile without any splicing of wires (an adapter harness is required).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPQR M3 View Post
I'm quite keen on these too zender...the question I have is whether they'd be ADR compliant? Because in the US, flashing indicator lights are sometimes red instead of orange and based on the pics I've seen, the LCI tails look as if they flash red. Otherwise, I'd be keen on a group buy?
Mate - yup - know your concern and as long as we order the European version (basically from the UK) then we will get the same LCI except with Amber turning signals (I think it still looks red when not in use, but the actual LEDs are Amber). xsboost (Brisbane 335i owner) has ordered them already so I'm keen to see what challenges or lack of that he experiences (hopefully none!). I have also asked my dealer for a pricing/option (likely to be an expensive option).

With all said and done (am definitely keen to do a group buy!) Because the more I look at the LCI.. the more I like...
1996 E36 M3 Dakar Yellow - SOLD
2004 Honda Accord Euro - SOLD
Appreciate 0