View Single Post
      03-10-2014, 01:11 PM   #32
V8FunNaturally
Banned
Rep
Drives: Regensburg Factory E92M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
First i had the same point of view just like you but after reading threads from members on this forum about the BPM tune & Mike i saw nothing else than very positive reactions !
And than after 10/12 months i decided to pull the trigger too with in mind when the car was running not well than i took it to my BMW dealer for a update and the problem was solved,so no fire here !
And actualy it's contrary ,last time when my car was at my BMW dealer for a oil change i said please no updates for me,because i wanted to keep my BPM DEV tune !
And even BMW has updates and is playing with the ECU map all the time to make our cars better and when BPM is a lot better than the BMW map...so why not ?
He tuned cars in more than 40 countries and never i saw one negative point about it,and personal i can tell you my car is running stronger than ever before,smoother,better response,top speed max,sound,servotronic and DCT software upgrade and shifts are very fast now all together car feels way faster and consumes less than before...what do we want more ?
Personal i go never again back to stock,one's you have it you know what i'm talking about ,a ///M3 should be like this from the factory...no doubt !
Here a link of my post ///M3 stock + BPM DEV tune in action on the Deutsche Autobahn and top speed of almost + 320 km/u > 200 mph ! That's what i'm feeling about a"real ///M3" with my BPM DEV tune # 29 on this page http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...1#post15565497
The main difference is that bmw ecu map upgrades are made with reliability in mind by the manufacturer and design engineers who know the engine. Bmw has to pay the repair bills under factory warranty if their map was detrimental to your engine. BPM has no liability whatsoever if your hacked ECU map engine fails. All he is doing is collecting money over the internet for blindly hacking into your $75k car for short term performance gain. Good luck on the long term reliability of your engine !
Appreciate 0