08-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #20
Lagunae92
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW e92 M3 Laguna Seca Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBMWM3 View Post
That interior just has too much going on and nothing matches. He has carbon leather trim with CF console, alcantara e-brake boot and leather shift boot, maybe its not finished but he needs BMW Performance CF trim and alcantara shift boot with white Motorsport cross stitching and get the e-brake boot cross stitched too match the steering wheel and shift boot. Also it looks like the steering wheel is dry CF? if so that should be "wet" CF to match the other CF parts in there...IMO
The BMW Performance CF is almost here, it has been on order for a bit. I am waiting to decide which steering wheel I will have to replace the shift knob leather with alcantara and matching stitch. The steering wheel matches the center console. They don't match perfectly with the doors, but will match the BMW CF as it was used as a model. Pics will follow...plus I have the leahter center console coming and that will contrast nicely with the CF console as opposed to the stock leather one matching the extended leather. We'll see how it turns out, and if it sucks, nothing is permanent!
Mods: |Electronic Performance Steering Wheel|ZCP CF Spoiler|ZCP CF Spliters|ZCP CF Mirrors|Edition Front Grilles|Edition Side Grilles|BMW Performance Brake Handle|3D Design Pedals| Style Rumore Exhaust|H&R Springs|LCI Tails|Challenge CF Door Panels|
Appreciate 0